Public Records Request
You are not required to complete this form, however, completing it will assist us in expediting the process.
The public may obtain copies of the Association of Monterey Bay Area Governments (AMBAG) documents by submitting a formal request, pursuant to the California Public Records Request Act (Government Code Sec. 6250 et seq.).
- A Public Records Request form can be faxed, emailed, or mailed.
- You will be contacted within ten (10) days regarding the disposition of your request.
- Request processing times may vary depending on the amount of documents to be copied and research required in locating the records. You will be notified in advance of the time required to process your request. Please be specific in your request, in most cases, this will make processing of your request shorter.
Public Record Charges
- Duplication of hard copies via paper or scanning will be assessed a fee of $0.10 cents per page.
- The transfer of gathered electronic records onto CD, USB drive, or other similar type media will be assessed an electronic media fee of $7.00.
- Requestors who wish to receive records via mail (regular mail, express, etc.) must pay mailing charges in accordance with the current postage rates.